Registered Children’s Nurse (Community)
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses who are interested in working Day shifts with Pulse Nursing at Home who has experience working with a Tracheostomy.
As a Pulse Nursing at Home Paediatric Nurse you will be providing 1:1 care to our client within their own home.
We are not a domiciliary agency and you can work with only 1 of our clients.
Day Shift : 8.30am – 16.30pm (flexible 8hrs) Night shifts: 22.00 -08.00
Location : East Dulwich, South East London Closest tube: East Dulwich
Skills for package: Gastrostomy care, medications, feeds, Management of BiPAP (Trilogy) ,Deep oral and nasopharyngeal suctioning ,Oxygen administration & Chest physiotherapy.
Why Join Us:
- Short Day Shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Paediatric Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.