Registered Nurse (PICU)
Location: Kensington and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £27 -£33p/h
Shift: Days and Nights long and short shift available
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently recruiting for paediatric nurses in the Central London area to work patients who are based within their home, you will work with a client for an entire shift and we can offer shifts on a rota basis or ad hoc.
The successful Nurse must have a valid NMC pin and have at least 6 months nursing experienced within the UK.
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 5 pay runs per week
- Support with revalidation
- Exclusive access to 3000+ discounts and benefits
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Apply now to begin your registration!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.