Registered Community Adult Nurse - RGN
Pulse Nursing at Home provides safe and effective care for people living in their own homes and communities. As a Community Adult Nurse with us, you’ll be supported by and work alongside a friendly, knowledgeable team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of clinical care. We believe in rewarding our nurses for the life-changing work they carry out daily and offer an exceptional rewards and benefits package when you join the Pulse Nursing at Home team.
We are currently looking for experienced Community Adult Nurse’s in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Required Skills are:
- Central venous Catheter
- Intravenous drug Administration
- Care and use of Dual Port Gastrostomy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Use of Infusion Pump
You will be caring for our client who is an Adult Male. Shifts: 0900am – 2100pm (Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun)
Why Join Us:
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Registered Adult Community looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.