Registered Nurse (RGN)
Pay rate: Days - £27 per hour (including holiday pay)
Nights and Saturdays - £31 per hour (including holiday pay
Sundays - £33 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shift: Days and Nights
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking to pick up some extra shifts or branch out into the community? If you are then Pulse Nursing at Home would love to hear from you!
Pulse Nursing at Home support individuals in their own home who have complex care needs such as spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, muscular and neurological conditions. As an RGN with us you will be assisting with some personal care, administering medications and working with clinical interventions.
Benefits for our Registered Nurses (RGN):
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for an exciting new opportunity in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.