Registered Nurse (RGN)
Location: Slough and surrounding area
Pay rate: £27 - £33 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts: Days and Nights - BANK/AD HOC, PART TIME OR FULL TIME
Pulse Nursing at Home are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
Currently we are looking to recruit Nurses to work within the community with our clients with complex needs. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to help support clients to live the life they wish to and provide the best possible care.
We can offer a whole range of benefits including;
- Long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule
- Search for new shifts, view booked shifts and update your availability using our quick and easy Ipoint app
- Receive exclusive access to our benefits and rewards portal allowing access to hundreds of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from popular brands
- Gain a £250 bonus every time you refer a friend
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
Please apply now for more details.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.