Registered Paediatric Nurse
Pay rate: £27 -£33p/h
Shift: Days 9am-2pm, Nights 10pm-7am
Pulse Nursing at Home currently have a fantastic vacancy for a Registered Paediatric Nurse to work with our male client who lives within his own home in Kensington.
The successful Paediatric Nurse must be practiced and competent in the following;
What do we do;
At Pulse Nursing at Home we specialise in the provision of complex clinical care in the community. With us you would work within a package of care for clients with conditions such as MND, spinal or brain injuries, muscular conditions etc.
You would work a long shift within a single care package, we are not a domiciliary company and we very much take a person-centred approach to the care that we provide.
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 5 pay runs per week
- Support with revalidation
- Exclusive access to 3000+ discounts and benefits
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Apply now and we can arrange an online interview within the day!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.