RNC – Bonus given
Pulse Nursing at Home need committed RNC nurses to cover minimum 2 shifts a week including a short-Day Sunday shift.
You will be given a £200 bonus a month ontop of your weekly pay. We specialise in both support worker and nurse-led packages of care for clients with complex needs who want to receive care in their own homes and communities. Each package of care is tailored to each individual client and their needs and you will only work with one client at any time.
Location: Edmonton North London can access via M25
Skills for package: Ventilation via Mask, Humidification, Bag and Valve Mask Ventilation, Manual Cough Assist,Nasal Pharyngeal Suctioning, Oral Suctioning, Oxygen Therapy, Administration of Nebulisers & Care of Trans Gastro Jejuno Button.
- Must be a Registered Children Nurse with minimum of 6 months UK experience working with Children in Hospital, Hospice or Community settings.
- Must have minimum 6 months recent experience with Ventilators & the all the skills above.
- Must be able to commit to 2-3 shifts a week.
- 2 Professional references that covers the last 3 years of employment.
Benefits for you:
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance in some instances.
- 24/7 clinical support from our team.
- Five payroll runs per week.
- A £250 Recommend a Friend bonus and a variety of recognition and reward schemes.
If interested, please apply and I will be in contact.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.