Pulse Nursing at Home have just got a new package and we are looking for hardworking regular Intensive Care Paediatric Nurses to start this package.
Location: Streatham ( closest station is Streatham Hill Station )
Shift/Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - School Hours
Rate: £27 per hour
The Duties of the Nurse:
The Nurse will go to school with the Client. The Nurse's duty is to ensure the client is receiving their full care/ treatment when at school. The Nurse will take the client back to their home when school is done.
What can we offer you?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free Core Skills Training (Basic Life Support, Manual Handling etc…)
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Oxygen Therapy
- Gastrostomy feeding
- Confident attended school trips etc
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746#PNAHBAIC
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.