Currently looking for Regular Day Nurses to work our school / shorter day shifts. Working these shifts, could allow you to work around a family lifestyle, or simply allow you to work shorter shifts and improve your work life balance.
Shifts: Days ( school hours)
What can we offer you as a Paeds Nurse?
- A fast & simple registration
- A variety of work available
- Staff Treats: Access to a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands!
- Free DBS enhanced check
- 24/7 clinical support from our team
- Twice a week payroll
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Be a registered Nurse (NMC Pin)
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Tracheostomy Care
- To be confident doing 1:1 with patients
- 2 Professional references that covers 3 years of employment
- School packages may require a full driving licence to transport a child to school
- Confident to accompany clients to school and on trips if necessary
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply here or give our dedicated team a call on 0333 323 3746
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.