Tracheostomy Adult Nurse
Specialist Adult Respiratory Nurses are needed to continue the care of our client in their own home located in Epsom, South London.
Location: Epsom, South London 30 minutes via the M23
Skills required for this client:
Cuffed Tracheostomy Care, Tracheostomy suction, Emergency Tracheostomy Changes, Invasive Ventilation, Nebulisers , Mechanical Cough Assist to include manual Vibs, Oral Suction ,RIG tube care, RIG Feed, RIG meds and Water flushes, Pressure area care, Personal cares & Manual handling
Requirements to Join Pulse Nursing at Home:
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must be competent in Tracheostomy and Ventilators.
Your role as a Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Tracheostomy care and tube change.
- Following a Care Plan.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you are competent in the following, please apply and I will happy to add you to shortlist for this role.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.