Vent Nurse - £200 monthly bonus + mileage cover
Pay rate: £31-36 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Paediatric Ventilator nurse is needed to care for our Child client based in Edmonton who is living with complex needs.
If you are competent in the following, please let me know and I will happy to add you to shortlist for this role.
Ventilation via Mask, Humidification, Bag and Valve Mask Ventilation, Manual Cough Assist, Nasal Pharyngeal Suctioning, Oral Suctioning, Oxygen Therapy, Administration of Nebulisers & Care of Trans Gastro Jejuno Button.
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must have an active NMC pin.
- Must have the skills above.
Your role as a Nurse will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have all the skills above, please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.