Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse
Days & Nights available
Rates: £26.90 - £43.03 (including holiday pay)
Are you passionate about delivering high quality care? Have you worked in community nursing settings previously or looking to take on a new challenge in your nursing career?
Well if so, Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking for caring and compassionate children nurses in Cheshire.
You will be working in the family home, supporting patients clinical needs, enhancing their quality of life where possible and enriching their social needs through communication and interaction. You will be expected to deliver high quality patient care, build a rapport with the client whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
To deliver care and support to our clients, you will need the following:
- Tracheostomy care and suctioning / tube change
- Ventilation via tracheostomy
- Bag and Valve mask ventilation
- Care and use of Gastrostomy
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we always acknowledge our nurses' exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients with our five company values in mind: Compassion, Collaborative, Committed, Empower and Excellence.
How we reward you:
- Revalidation support and guidance
- Four payroll runs per week
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
- £500 Refer a Friend scheme - when they complete 10 shifts with PNAH
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please contact Jonathan on 0333 323 3746 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.