Paediatric IV Nurse (Community)
Pay rate: £31-33 p/h
Shift: Nights 9pm-6am
£500 Joining Bonus Available (T&Cs apply)
Are you a Registered Children's Nurse interested in working with a lovely child on a 1:1 basis? Pulse Nursing at Home have a fantastic opportunity for a registered children's nurse with IV experience to join our team working with our young client living at home with complex needs.
As a Paediatric Nurse you must be practiced and competent in the following;
- Parental Nutrition administration (TPN) via Central line
- Administer oxygen in an emergency event
- Management and care of Hickman line- including cleaning, observation, flushing and emergency management
- Medication management
- Regular and PRN medications via Central line and Jejunostomy
- Care of Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy including emergency management
To register with Pulse Nursing at home you must have:
- 6 months UK based nursing experience in the past 2 years
Supporting and recognising your commitment, on top of our rewards and recognition package, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- A friendly, knowledgeable team here to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- Ipoint an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- A £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Apply now for more information!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.