BANK HCA Carer
Fantastic opportunity to join a team working 1x24 hour shift per week; Sunday day followed by a sleep-in night
Pay Rate: Days £11.21per hour and Sleeping Night Shift £9.20 per hour (including holiday pay) + Mileage
- Must have a manual license and be happy to drive a van (VW transporter) similar size to a standard transit
- Do you have 6 months of care experience (within the UK)?
- Looking to join a team working with complex clinical conditions?
- Are you interested in learning new skills and training?
If so Pulse Nursing at Home has a long-term opportunity available for you!
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting for a new team member to join us in supporting our male client who is living with a spinal injury in Waterlooville. Our client lives within his own home with his dog. He has a very active social life and is looking for a team member who can assist with mobility in the community and is an excellent communicator.
As a Healthcare Support Worker you will assist with;
- providing personal care
- catheter care
- moving and handling
- bowel care
- help with accessing the community and maintaining a vibrant social life.
Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing at Home:
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch to register your interest and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.