Bank Healthcare Support Worker
Location: Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: £10.65 – £16.28 per hour (inc hol pay)
Shifts: 12 hour shifts available (days and nights)
January is the start of a new year, new goals and a fresh start for many of us. Are you already considering a new job role? Pulse Nursing at Home are recruiting for experienced Support Workers/HCA’s for the role of Healthcare Support Worker.
What you’ll do as a Bank Healthcare Support Worker:
- Work with our clients who are living with complex needs
- Providing personal care
- Administering medication
- Basic observations
- Moving and handling
- Working with gastro and respiratory interventions including Peg and Tracheostomy.
As a leading provider of complex care at home or in the community, when you join us as a Bank Healthcare Support Worker we are proud to offer a whole host of benefits including;
- A £15 contribution towards your DBS payment upon passing your video interview (if completed within 3 days of it being sent)*
- A £100 bonus payment if you complete our required recruitment documentation within 15 days of your registration date*
Staff Treats- access to a world of exclusive discounts, offers and perks from a range of popular brands
- Recommend a Friend - Introduce a support worker or healthcare assistant you know, and we’ll reward you with a £200 bonus for every referral who starts work with us and completes 50 hours.
It’s our way of saying thank you!
If you have 6 months care experience within the last 3 years as a Bank Healthcare Support Worker we'd love to hear from you, click apply and a member of our team will call you back.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.