Location: Derbyshire (Chesterfield/Dronfield)
Shifts available 8-10-12hour day shifts available both weekday and weekend (a minimum 3 days per week required)
Pay rates of £11.50 per hour (weekdays) £12.50 per hour (weekends), plus paid mileage
Driving licence and access to own vehicle ESSENTIAL
Pulse Nursing at Home is currently recruiting for dedicated, compassionate domiciliary carer in Derbyshire. We have both weekday and weekend shifts available with pay rates of up to £12.50 plus paid mileage. As a domiciliary care worker, you will provide care to our clients within their own homes helping them maintain their quality of life and independent living.
The role as a domiciliary carer:
During your working day, you will visit a number of different clients during an 8-10-12-hour shift, delivering domiciliary care including quality personal care, light domestic duties, preparing meals, administering medication, and providing comfort, safety and companionship.
Before attending your first shift with us, you will receive a dedicated training and induction programme, to include customer service and medication training, to provide you with the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role. To apply for this position, you must be available to attend this training and induction programme on Wednesday 12th January 2022 at Chesterfield from 9am – 5pm.
You must have a minimum of 6 months care experience in a care assistant, domiciliary carer, support worker position or similar. This role is suited to individuals who:
- Work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Are excellent communicators
- Establish positive relationships with clients and their families
- Are passionate about providing quality person-centred care
Working with us
When you join us as a domiciliary carer, you can expect an exceptional rewards and benefits package including:
- Flexible shift options - whether you’re looking for long-term work or just want to pick up a few extra shifts, we can provide shift patterns that suit your lifestyle
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 4 pay runs per week
- A friendly, knowledgeable team on hand to provide 24/7 clinical and operational support
- ipoint – an online system to help organise your shifts, work opportunities and availability
- Support maintaining your compliance
- A £200 Recommend a Friend bonus
- Paid DBS
About Pulse Nursing at Home
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible and bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. You’ll be supported by and work alongside a experienced team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of clinical care.
We believe great things begin with great people. Working with us is much more than a job it’s an opportunity to realise your potential and make a difference.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a domiciliary carer in your community, apply below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.