We’re looking for domiciliary carers to join our team at Pulse Nursing at Home in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Pulse Nursing at Home is looking for compassionate domiciliary carers to join our team. You will play an important role in our clients’ lives and provide them with personalised care and support. We have a range shifts available with pay rates of up to £20. Block paid from when your shifts start and finish, plus paid mileage. We offer a paid DBS; £200 recommend a friend bonus and clinical, compliance and wellbeing support.
To deliver care and support to our clients, you will need the following:
- Three months’ UK care experience in the past two years
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is essential
Working as a domiciliary carer at Pulse Nursing at Home
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we provide our clients with the very best personal care, support and companionship. To do this, we need domiciliary carers who want to deliver bespoke care and support to improve our clients' quality of life and make a significant impact.
Working as a domiciliary carer with Pulse Nursing at Home means you will be a part of a compassionate team of diligent support workers who deliver exceptional bespoke care to our clients and are committed to making a positive change in their lives.
Before working your first shift, you will receive a dedicated training and induction programme, including customer service and medication training, to provide you with the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role.
Your Pulse Nursing at Home rewards and benefits package
We always acknowledge our workers' exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients. To ensure you have a meaningful and rewarding career with us, we have created a personalised rewards and benefits package that contains a variety of benefits and perks. When you join us, you will receive:
- Four payroll runs per week
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Confidential wellbeing calls
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
- Pride of Pulse nurse and support worker awards
- Compliance, operations and out of hours support
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs
This is a fantastic opportunity for healthcare professionals looking for flexible and regular shifts to suit their lifestyles. If you're interested, apply below, and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch shortly.
If you would like to learn more about this role, the team is happy to help. You can get in touch with them via email: STRSresourcingandrecruitment@pulsenursingathome.co.uk or telephone: 0203 319 3212
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.