Female Complex Support Worker
Location: Cheadle (SK8)
Pay rate: £12.37 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts: 10 hour day shifts
Are you a healthcare support worker or care assistant with at least 6 months of care experience in the UK?
Are you interested in joining a team working on 2:1 basis with our female client?
Are you interested in learning new skills?
Pulse Nursing at Home is recruiting for a new team to join us in supporting our female client who is living with complex needs. Our client lives within her own family home and is looking for a team who can assist with;
- personal care
- administration of medications
- nebuliser, oxygen and airway management
What we can offer you as a Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time stable rotas to ad hoc work
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
- Opportunities for professional development
- A wellbeing focussed team
- 24/7 clinical support access
Our recruitment process is extremely thorough to ensure that as a CQC-audited company we are providing the safest care environment.
The recruitment process;
Once you have completed an application form and had a successful interview, we will need to complete the below;
- Full education and work history
- Full background check
- DBS - we will require a fully enhanced DBS for this role
- References- please ensure that all references provided come from a company email address
- 8-10 e-learning courses- these include courses such as child protection, safeguarding, and health and safety. In place of this, we will accept recently completed training certificates that can be independently verified.
Please apply now for more details!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.