Female Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
Shift: Nights and Days available 12 hour shifts 8-8
Pay rate: £12.89 – £16.27 per hour (Including hol pay)
- Do you have 6 months' experience of working within care in the UK?
- Are you looking for a stable role, working 1:1 with our female client on a rota basis?
- Do you want to feel like a valuable member of a team delivering complex care?
Working with our female client who has complex needs your role as a female healthcare assistant support worker will include:
- Working with our client with a neurological condition
- Working with interventions which may include personal care, medication administration, and peg feeding
- Providing 1:1 care within the client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client
Our fantastic benefits include:
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
If the role of Female Healthcare Assistant Support Worker sounds like the role for you please apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.