Female Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: Days: 9am-5pm
Pay rate: £11.77 – £12.89 per hour (Including hol pay)
Due to the nature of the role a driving license is essential
Are you a healthcare support worker or care assistant looking for a new role in the Chippenham area? Pulse Nursing at Home currently have a fantastic opportunity for a new team member to work on a 1:1 basis with our female client.
As a Female Healthcare Assistant your role will involve:
- Working with our female client with complex healthcare needs
- Interventions including personal care, medication administration, moving and handling
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client
- Providing excellent care.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.