We’re looking for female support workers to join our team of experts at Pulse Nursing at Home in Stanford-le-hope
An opportunity has arisen in Stanford-le-hope for compassionate female support workers. The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled, diligent and caring healthcare professionals who share our vision of providing a lifetime solution that can adapt to our client changing healthcare needs.
Pulse Nursing at Home is a specialist complex care provider that recruits and places highly skilled support workers in the community to care for our clients in their homes to support their complex clinical needs whilst empowering them to live a long-lasting and meaningful life in our care.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need the following:
- Six months' UK care experience in the past three years
- To be a driver with a valid UK driving license to take our client out into the community for various activities
- We have sleep in night shifts available. Sleep in Nights: 9pm - 9am and Waking Nights 9pm - 9am
Working with us as a support worker with Pulse Nursing at Home
We will work with you to create a secure and worthwhile career that enables you to fully utilise your current skills and develop new ones whilst making a real impact in our clients’ lives. We believe in rewarding our support workers for their commitment, compassion and excellence. We will provide you with a range of support tailored to your wellbeing and professional development, as well as competitive rates of pay and an exceptional rewards and benefits package.
Your Pulse Nursing at Home rewards and benefits package
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we always acknowledge our support workers’ exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients with our five company values in mind.
To ensure you have a meaningful and rewarding career with us, we have created a personalised rewards and benefits package that contains a variety of benefits and perks. When you join us, you will receive:
- Four pay roll runs per week
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Confidential wellbeing calls
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
- Pride of Pulse nurse and support worker awards
- Compliance, operations and out of hours support
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
We aim to deliver exceptional bespoke care to our clients in the community, and with the right support workers, we can achieve it. If you’re looking for a long-lasting career where you can truly change someone's life whilst developing in your role, then this is this perfect role for you. Fill in the below application form, and a member of our dedicated resourcing team will be in touch shortly.
If you would like to learn more about this role, the team are happy to help. You can email them: email@example.com or telephone: 0333 323 3746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.