We’re looking for support workers to join our team at Pulse Nursing at Home in Altrincham
We have an opportunity in Altrincham for compassionate female support workers to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled, diligent and caring healthcare professionals who share our vision of providing a lifetime solution that can adapt to our client changing healthcare needs.
You will play an important role in our client’s life and provide them with personalised care to support them in leading the life they want at home or in their community.
Pulse Nursing at Home is a specialist complex care provider that recruits and places highly skilled support workers in the community to care for our clients in their homes to support their complex clinical needs whilst empowering them to live a long-lasting and meaningful life in our care.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need the following:
- Six months' UK care experience in the past three years
- To be a driver with a valid UK driving license to take our client out into the community for various activities
- We have day shifts available
Working as a support worker at Pulse Nursing at Home
Working as a support worker with Pulse Nursing at Home means you will be a part of a compassionate team of diligent support workers who deliver exceptional bespoke care to our clients and are committed to making a positive change in their lives. Your role will involve working coherently with our client to provide excellent care and support.
We will work with you to create a secure and worthwhile career that enables you to fully utilise your current skills and develop new ones whilst making a real impact in our clients’ lives. We believe in rewarding our support workers for their commitment, compassion and excellence. We will provide you with a range of support tailored to your wellbeing and continual professional development (CPD).
How we reward you
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we always acknowledge our workers' exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients with our five company values in mind: Compassion, Collaborative, Committed, Empower and Excellence.
To ensure you have a meaningful and rewarding career with us, we have created a personalised rewards and benefits package that contains a variety of benefits and perks. There is something for everyone, including:
- Four payroll runs per week
- Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Confidential wellbeing calls
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
- Pride of Pulse nurse and support worker awards
- Compliance, operations and out of hours support
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
We believe the care we provide to our clients should be delivered by compassionate and dedicated specialist support workers who share our goals and understand our values. If you’re looking for a long-lasting career where you can truly change someone's life whilst developing in your role, then this is this perfect role for you. Simply fill in the below application form, and a member of our dedicated resourcing team will be in touch shortly.
If you would like to learn more about this role, the team are more than happy to help. You can email them: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0333 323 3746.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.