Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
Location: Swindon (SN25)
Shifts available: Mon-Fri Days 10.30am - 6pm. Saturday and Sunday days- 12-hour shifts. 3-4 shifts available per week
Pay rate: £13.54 - £17.09 per hour (Including hol pay)
***Manual Driving License is Essential***
We’re looking for a Healthcare Support Worker (Days) to join our team of experts at Pulse Nursing at Home in Swindon. This position will be available on a long-term, ongoing basis to provide stability and consistency for our client and ensure that you have a great work-life balance. Rota's will be provided at least one month in advance and you will work a consistent shift pattern.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need the following:
- Do you have a manual driving license and 2 years of driving experience (necessary to drive our client's vehicle)
- Six months' UK care experience in the past three years
Working with our male client who is living with a spinal injury you will assist with personal care, moving and handling, medication and spinal care.
What we can offer you as a Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time stable rotas to ad hoc work
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
- Opportunities for professional development
- A wellbeing focussed team
- 24/7 clinical support access
Our recruitment process is extremely thorough to ensure that as a CQC-audited company we are providing the safest care environment.
The recruitment process;
Once you have completed an application form and had a successful interview, we will need to complete the below;
- Full education and work history
- Full background check
- DBS - we will require a fully enhanced DBS for this role
- References- please ensure that all references provided come from a company email address
- 8-10 e-learning courses- these include courses such as child protection, safeguarding, and health and safety. In place of this, we will accept recently completed training certificates that can be independently verified.
If you would like to learn more about the role of Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker, please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.