Health Care Band 4 – Community
Location: Bllingshurst , West Sussex 20Minute drive from Horsham
As a Band 4 HCA you will be providing complex clinical care to our patients within the comfort of their own home. Each package of care is tailored to each individual patient and their needs and you will be doing 1:1 with the client.
We are not a domiciliary agency and can offer work on a bank or stable basis to accommodate your needs.
- Must have minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
- Must have Hospital Clinical Care experience.
Your role as a Band 4 Community Worker will involve:
- Dealing with Interventions including tracheotomy and ventilation care, personal care, medication administration, and gastro care.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you are a Band4 looking for community opportunities, please apply here and someone will be in contact.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.