Healthcare Support Worker / Care Assistant
Shift: 12 hour day shift
Pay rate: £12.89 – £16.28 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Pulse Nursing at Home currently have a fantastic opportunity for a support worker / care assistant to join our team working with our client with complex care needs in Oxford.
As a Healthcare Support Worker / Assistant your role will involve;
- Providing excellent care to our client with complex needs
- Working as a team on a 2:1 basis
- Assisting with a variety of clinical interventions including personal care, medication, and diabetes care
- Working with the same client within the same place of work at all times
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Online and classroom training offered lead by our clinical team.
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- Joining bonus of £100*
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
- Weekly pay.
- *T+C’s apply
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.