Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
Shift: 9 pm-7 am nights and 10 hour days available
Pay rate: £13.15- £16.60 per hour (Including hol pay)
Do you have 6 months care experience (in the UK) and want a new challenge? Pulse Nursing at Home have a fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant Support Worker to join a team working with our young male client with complex needs in Alton.
This position will be available on a long-term, ongoing basis to provide stability and consistency for our client and ensure that you have a great work-life balance. Rota's will be provided at least one month in advance and you will work a consistent shift pattern.
The role will involve:
- working a very young paediatric client with complex needs
- providing personal care
- administering medications
- tracheostomy and ventilation care
- gastro care
All you need to join our team is 6 months care experience gained within the UK. Apply now to start something new!
Your Pulse Nursing at Home rewards and benefits package
We always acknowledge our workers' exceptional contributions and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients. To ensure you have a meaningful and rewarding career with us, we have created a personalised rewards and benefits package that contains a variety of benefits and perks. When you join us, you will receive:
- Four payroll runs per week
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Confidential wellbeing calls
- 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
- A variety of reward and recognition schemes
- Pride of Pulse nurse and support worker awards
- Compliance, operations and out of hours support
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs
This is a fantastic opportunity for healthcare professionals looking for flexible and regular shifts to suit their lifestyles. If you're interested, apply below, and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch shortly.
If you would like to learn more about this role, the team is happy to help. You can get in touch with them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0203 319 3212
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.