Healthcare Assistant Support Worker
Shift: Days & Nights (12 hour shift)
Payrates (per hour including holiday pay): £10.86-£16.60
Do you have 6 months care experience? If you do, then we would love to have you as a member of our support team!
Looking after our client with complex care needs within their own home providing:
- Personal care
- Clinical skills
What we can offer you as a Healthcare Assistant Support Worker:
- We offer long-term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time stable rotas to ad hoc work
- Receive rotas 1-month in advance
- Opportunities for professional development
- A wellbeing focused team
- 24/7 clinical support access
The recruitment process:
Once you have completed an application form and had a successful interview, we will need to complete the below;
- Full education and work history
- Full background check
- DBS - we will require a fully enhanced DBS for this role
- References- please ensure that all references provided come from a company email address
- 8-10 e-learning courses- these include courses such as child protection, safeguarding and health and safety. In place of this we will accept recently completed training certificates which can be independently verified.
If you would like to become a part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team as a Complex Healthcare Support Worker apply now and we’ll be in touch!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.