Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: 8-8 Days and Nights available
Pay rate: £12.89 – £16.28 per hour (Including hol pay)
Do you want to make a difference to somebody’s life? If you have experience of working as Healthcare Assistant or Complex Healthcare Support Worker with complex healthcare needs such as a spinal injury, ABI, Muscular or Neurological conditions we’d love to hear from you.
Who are Pulse Nursing at Home:
Home is where we feel most secure. Here at Pulse Nursing at Home we are proud to provide compassionate care for clients with complex clinical needs for paediatric, adult and elderly clients. We work in partnership with CCGs, local authorities and our clients to provide a service which is tailored to each client to enable people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and communities. You will work within a package of care based within a client’s home on a long-term basis, ensuring that both the team and client are able to create a good working environment.
What you will do in the role of Healthcare Support Worker:
- Work with our male client with complex healthcare needs
- Interventions including Tracheostomy care, ventilation care, peg feeding, catheter care and Medication administration
- Provide 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Build a good working relationship with the team and the client
- Provide excellent care.
What we ask of you as a Healthcare Support Worker:
- A Minimum of 6 months paid care experience gained within the last 3 years
- At least 2 professional references covering all care experience
- An enhanced DBS
- We provide a full induction process to meet CQC standards
Our recruitment process is extremely thorough, and safeguarding is a priority, this is to ensure that as a CQC audited company we are providing the safest care environment with the most incredible teams in place; we’re talking about you!
The next steps;
Once you have completed an application form and had a successful interview, we will need to complete the below;
- Full education and work history
- Full background
- DBS - we will require a fully enhanced DBS for this role
- References- please ensure that all references provided come from a company email address
- 8-10 e-learning courses- these include courses such as child protection, safeguarding and health and safety. Each course will only take approximately 5-10 minutes. In place of this we will accept recently completed training certificates which can be independently verified.
If you would like to become a part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team as a Healthcare Support Worker apply now and we’ll be in touch!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.