Healthcare Support Worker
Pay Rate: £12.89-16.28ph
Shifts: Days and nights 12 hour shifts- 8-8
Are you a passionate, caring and dedicated complex care support worker or care assistant? Pulse Nursing at Home currently have an urgent vacancy for a support worker to join our team working with our client with a neurological condition in Gloucester.
As Healthcare Support Worker you will have:
- 6 months paid experience of clinical complex care in the last 3 years with preferred experience in the following: ABI, gastro, physical disabilities, neurological conditions, spinal injury or paediatrics care
- Be caring, dedicated and committed to long term and ongoing work to provide continuity of care to clients
Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing at Home:
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Online and classroom training offered lead by our clinical team.
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Joining bonus of £100*
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
- Weekly pay.
- Full and part time hours (alternate weekends may also be required) and rolling rota to allow for a great work-life balance.
Apply now for further information!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.