Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: 12 Hour days and nights available
Pay rate: £17.67 days, £19.82 nights, £21.96 weekends per hour (Including holiday pay)+ mileage
Are you an experienced support worker / care assistant who has at least 6 months care experience within the last 3 years. Pulse Nursing at Home currently have a vacancy for a dedicated and caring complex care Support Workers to join our team working with our male client who has a spinal injury.
The role of Care Assistant / Healthcare Support Worker will involve:
- Working with our male client in his own home on a stable rota basis
- Interventions which may include tracheotomy and ventilation care, personal care and medication administration
- Providing 2:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing at Home:
- A simple, online registration process.
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Online and classroom training offered lead by our clinical team.
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Joining bonus of £100*
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
- Weekly pay.
- Full and part time hours (alternate weekends may also be required) and rolling rota to allow for a great work-life balance.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.