Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: 12 Hour days and nights available
Pay rate: £10.65 – £16.28 per hour (Including hol pay)
Do you have 6 months paid care experience in the last 3 years? If your experience is based in the UK, we would love to hear from you!
Who are Pulse Nursing at Home:
Home is where we feel most secure. Here at Pulse Nursing at Home we are proud to provide compassionate care for clients with complex clinical needs for paediatric, adult and elderly clients. We work in partnership with CCGs, local authorities and our clients to provide a service which is tailored to each client to enable people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and communities. You will work within a package of care based within a client’s home on a long-term basis, ensuring that both the team and client are able to create a good working environment.
What you will do in the role of Healthcare Support Worker:
- Work with our client with complex healthcare needs
- Interventions including tracheotomy and ventilation care, personal care, medication administration, and gastro care
- Provide 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Build a good working relationship with the team and the client
- Provide excellent care.
What we ask of you as a Healthcare Support Worker:
- A Minimum of 6 months paid care experience gained within the last 3 years
- At least 2 professional references covering all care experience
- An enhanced DBS
- We provide a full induction process to meet CQC standards
If you would like to become a part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team as a Healthcare Support Worker apply now and we’ll be in touch!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.