Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: 12 Hour days and nights available
Pay rate: £10.65 – £16.28 per hour (Including hol pay)
Do you have 6 months paid care experience in the last 3 years? Are you looking for ongoing work within the community?
What you will do in the role of Healthcare Support Worker:
- Work with our client with complex healthcare needs based within his own home
- Interventions including tracheotomy and ventilation care, personal care, medication administration, and gastro care
- Provide 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Build a good working relationship with the team and the client
What we ask of you as a Healthcare Support Worker:
- A Minimum of 6 months paid care experience gained within the last 3 years
- At least 2 professional references covering all care experience
- An enhanced DBS
- We provide a full induction process to meet CQC standards
If this sound like something you may be interested in apply now!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.