Healthcare Support Worker
Shift: 1 x 24 hour shift per week
Pay rate: £9.20 – £11.21 per hour (Including hol pay)
Due to the nature of the role a driving license and access to a vehicle is essential
Are you looking to work within the community? Do you have 6 months care experience as a healthcare support worker / carer / care assistant in the last 3 years? Pulse Nursing at Home are recruiting now!
Who are we?
Working alongside CCG’s Pulse Nursing at home provide excellent care, tailored to suit each client according to their specific needs. On a rota basis you will join an excellent team providing complex clinical care to individuals based on their tailored care plan.
What you will do in the role of Healthcare Support Worker:
- Work with our male client with complex healthcare needs
- Interventions including Tracheotomy care, ventilation care, and Medication administration
- Provide 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Build a good working relationship with the team and the client
- Provide excellent care.
What we ask of you as a Healthcare Support Worker:
- A Minimum of 6 months paid care experience gained within the last 3 years
- At least 2 professional references covering all care experience
- An enhanced DBS
- We provide a full induction process to meet CQC standards
Do you want to make a positive difference and join our dedicated team as a Healthcare Support Worker? Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.