Night Community Support Worker
Location: East London
- THURSDAY: 08:00am-20:00pm
- SATURDAY: 20:00pm-08:00am
Pay rate: £12.89 – £16.28 per hour (Including hol pay)
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking to add to our excellent Support Worker team in East London.
- Minimum 6 months UK Healthcare Experience.
Your role as a Care Assistant / Healthcare Support Worker will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have 6 months experience as a Healthcare Support Worker, please apply we’d love to hear from you.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.