Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker (Nights)
Shift: 9pm-7am nights
Pay rate: £14.46 – £16.28 per hour (Including hol pay)
Do you want to make a difference to somebody’s life? If you have 6 months experience of working as Healthcare Assistant or Healthcare Support Worker we’d love to hear from you.
What you will do in the role of Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker (Nights):
- Work with our young male client with complex healthcare needs
- Interventions including personal care, medication administration, invasive ventilation, tracheostomy and peg feeding
- Provide 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis
- Build a good working relationship with the team and the client
- Provide excellent care.
What we ask of you as a Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker (Nights):
- A Minimum of 6 months paid care experience gained within the last 3 years
- At least 2 professional references covering all care experience
- An enhanced DBS
- We provide a full induction process to meet CQC standards
If you would like to become a part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team as a Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker (Nights) apply now and we’ll be in touch!
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.