Tracheostomy Support Worker
Pulse Nursing at Home are currently looking to add to our excellent Support Worker team in Tower Hamlets.
We are not a domiciliary agency and each package is tailored to the client’s care.
Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
- Must have minimum recent 6 months UK Healthcare experience.
- Must have Adult Tracheostomy Care experience.
Your role as a Care Assistant / Healthcare Support Worker will involve:
- Dealing with clinical Interventions such as Taking observations, Peg feeds & Suctioning.
- Providing 1:1 care within a client’s own home on a long-term basis, rota provided 1 month in advance.
- Building a good working relationship with the team and the client.
If you have 6 months & Tracheostomy experience as a Healthcare Support Worker, please apply we’d love to hear from you.
Pulse Nursing at Home is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.