Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing at Home
As a leading provider of complex care at home or in the community, we are proud to provide a fulfilling career for our adult and paediatric nurses. As a community nurse with us, you’ll be supported by and work alongside a friendly, knowledgeable team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of clinical care. We offer long term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range flexible shift options to suit your schedule.
We believe in rewarding our nurses for the life-changing work they carry out daily, providing the best possible clinical care to those they support. Own your career and take advantage of our exceptional rewards package as part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team.
- Your skills and expertise will be recognised with highly competitive pay rates
- You’ll be rewarded with a £250 cash bonus for recommending a nurse you know
- We run four payrolls per week, ensuring you will be paid weekly no matter how busy your schedule
- You will receive access to our exclusive employee benefits and rewards platform, Staff Treats, with a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands - accessible online or through the app
- Up to 50% off travel, hotels and upgrades
- Upgrade to the latest tech with savings of up to 30% at companies including Apple and Curry’s PC World, as well as mobile phone bills
- Save up to 20% on brands like Adidas, ASOS, Debenhams and more
- Supermarkets savings, including Tesco, M&S and Sainsbury's, of up to 8%
- Up to 57% off cinema tickets, delivered to you instantly
Clinical and professional support
- Our dedicated recruitment and care coordination teams will make your journey to joining us as smooth as possible
- We will support you in maintaining your compliance and assisting with revalidation
- Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team will provide you with 24/7 clinical support
- We have a dedicated governance team – reassuring you we uphold the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Access to ipoint – an online system to access your payslips quickly and help organise your shifts and availability
If you are an adult or paediatric nurse looking to work in the community or work more flexibly - register with us.